posted by ginonymous at 9:18 PM
haha sweet... my grandmother's cross stitch is all over our house. Sometimes I wish she had done one of the more fun ones before she died.. that would have kicked ass
dude...I love that.
Why's McDougal got to be gay?'Zone, you're ruining my rep, man.
I hope that's a tea cozy. They love them.
Ooh, and doilies, they love doilies too.
Perfect!
I know I am new here, but I want a scarf or something dammit!! hahaha
Poop.
tee-hee! i wish i could sew :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
haha sweet... my grandmother's cross stitch is all over our house. Sometimes I wish she had done one of the more fun ones before she died.. that would have kicked ass
dude...I love that.
Why's McDougal got to be gay?
'Zone, you're ruining my rep, man.
I hope that's a tea cozy. They love them.
Ooh, and doilies, they love doilies too.
Perfect!
I know I am new here, but I want a scarf or something dammit!! hahaha
Poop.
tee-hee! i wish i could sew :(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home