Thursday, December 29, 2005

depakote

which i know nothing about. so, we'll give this a shot.

apparently, it's very ordinary for people to eventually develop a resistance to their meds. hm. so this is nothing all that unusual. i've been off mood stabilizers for a long time, so it can't possibly hurt.

anyway, that's the update for now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

People do well on demakote, and like it better than Lithium. I hope this works well for you.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

make that depakote

11:23 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

at least you are getting to try and do something about it?

I hope these work out for you!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Owl is on depakote.

The key, it seems, is remembering to take it.

Good luck, doll! We're pulling for you.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read all Depakote's books...he's good

7:56 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Merry New Year AA!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR

7:39 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Ubermilf's said it, I'm on Depakote too. :) It's worked well for me, I have to admit. I was drowsy as hell to start with, and that lasted maybe a month. Six months on, and I'm a little slower on the uptake, lost some hair (honestly!), and feel sometimes a bit forgetful, but I am ok with all that because I'm not picking myself off the wall, floor and ceiling so much. Sometimes, yes, but not so much. :)

Have a great New Year of contented stability, AA. :) X

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home