nick gots a new kitten
and a roundup. saturday, we had to kick three crackheads and their pet adolescent girl out so that we could close the store. all of us who were there had a serious case of the utz, that is, the bad vibes off these peoples.
earlier that same day, some gal threatened to sue us because we "ruined christmas". hey, i thought it was a recreational thing, rather than a punishable offense. who knew?
on christmas, i managed to spill not one, but two drinks on my father.
and today, i didn't have to go in because someone threatened to bomb the mall. as i told my bro, if they follow through, this will be the best christmas ever!


7 Comments:
aww I was hoping to see a picture!!
Hope you guys had a good day!
"recreational thing"....
I love you.
Cute kitten too.
ah bomb threats..
what would christmas be without one?
i didn't know you had magical powers to ruin christmas? why didn't you tell me?
knitty: i was unaware myself until just this year. next year, i intend to advertise my unique skill.
monkey: oddly, i've been calling her "monkey" (i didn't give her a name just yet). i love you, too.
It's all over, AA... until the returns start.
I'm sure the new kitten hit Nick right smack dab in his marshmallow center that we know he has but tries to hide from the world.
Also, I hate what has been done to Christmas. Packed into one day, overblown expectations, "stuff" and trappings as the main focus... it sucks. On the other hand, I've got leftover cookies and brownies.
Kitty!!!
Bomb the mall? Jeez! I used to pray for that when I worked at the mall. Hell, I pray for that now!
I'm totally jealous Nick has a new kitten! My parents have a new kitty, Jack Jack, whom I freaking love. I wanted to steal him. He followed me around all adorable the entire week. He'd reach his paws under closed doors for me to let him in and snuggle with me.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home