posted by ginonymous at 2:48 AM
You hip cat.
I come from downtown, born ready for you...skill and determination and grace too.
I may be technically sleeping when I'm supposed to, but I have been having some weird ass dreams.
The snooze world has been crazy for me lately too. The real world keeps snagging me back from some really great dreams. Damn insomnia!
wannafightaboudit?
No ma'am.
It's 5:18AM. I've slept maybe 2 hours tonight. I feel your hip, very hip pain. Oh yes, I do. Ms. Pants... I'm with you. I dreamt I was lying in my grandmother's arms, and I told her I missed her. (She's been dead since I was 13.) Hmm.
Oh... that last comment was from me, dammit. Monkey's HumanI'm such a whore!
Up To Here has been and always will be one of my Desert Island cds
Grandmas come visit when you sleep.My grandma comes all the time.
I slept with a kitty all night!
ah the hip.well done.a little nautical disaster never hurt anyone.except for sailors of course.just sayin
Don't listen to him. Or do. And know that I'll be there with you, having cocktails.
That's very comforting Ubie. I feel better about the dream now. Where are you Amazing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
14 Comments:
You hip cat.
I come from downtown, born ready for you...
skill and determination and grace too.
I may be technically sleeping when I'm supposed to, but I have been having some weird ass dreams.
The snooze world has been crazy for me lately too. The real world keeps snagging me back from some really great dreams. Damn insomnia!
wannafightaboudit?
No ma'am.
It's 5:18AM. I've slept maybe 2 hours tonight. I feel your hip, very hip pain. Oh yes, I do.
Ms. Pants... I'm with you. I dreamt I was lying in my grandmother's arms, and I told her I missed her. (She's been dead since I was 13.) Hmm.
Oh... that last comment was from me, dammit.
Monkey's Human
I'm such a whore!
Up To Here has been and always will be one of my Desert Island cds
Grandmas come visit when you sleep.
My grandma comes all the time.
I slept with a kitty all night!
ah the hip.
well done.
a little nautical disaster never hurt anyone.
except for sailors of course.
just sayin
Don't listen to him. Or do. And know that I'll be there with you, having cocktails.
That's very comforting Ubie. I feel better about the dream now.
Where are you Amazing?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home