cowboy nick: you just leave my flippin friends alone, you hear?
LMK: i didn't mean for it to be beautiful, just having some fun. 'sides, i'm not exactly photogenic, so i like that you sort of have to extrapolate me from the bits. lurve your helmet, by the by.
fox: disconnected is the word of the day! i thought a split portrait made sense for my piecemeal personality. a pinch of this, that..
mike: highlarious. from the man who created the genre of crackhead comedy, another fine joke. at the expense of someone named seaman. hmm..
jacek: why, thank you. it's remarkable what you can do with a 3k digital camera and 10 bucks worth of assorted office supplies. nick actually suggested resizing and printing, for submission to postsecret. the secret would be: i always wanted a sister instead. burn, nick, burn...
9 Comments:
That is really beautiful... I wish I was artistic sometimes... my stick figures usually like a three year old drew them..
I would like to claim a certain amount of the glory for this as it was I that took the picture.
There are more lines in your face than I remember. You should try a different moisturizer.
Oh, Nick, we'll save the glory for pictures with you IN them.
I think you've had about enough of those.
flippin' great photo.
flippin' a! I took the flippin' thing! Can I say fucking instead of flipping?
I always wanted a brother.
cowboy nick: you just leave my flippin friends alone, you hear?
LMK: i didn't mean for it to be beautiful, just having some fun. 'sides, i'm not exactly photogenic, so i like that you sort of have to extrapolate me from the bits. lurve your helmet, by the by.
fox: disconnected is the word of the day! i thought a split portrait made sense for my piecemeal personality. a pinch of this, that..
mike: highlarious. from the man who created the genre of crackhead comedy, another fine joke. at the expense of someone named seaman. hmm..
jacek: why, thank you. it's remarkable what you can do with a 3k digital camera and 10 bucks worth of assorted office supplies. nick actually suggested resizing and printing, for submission to postsecret. the secret would be: i always wanted a sister instead. burn, nick, burn...
MP: you are free to borrow mine, anytime.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home