How come you get six, make that seven, comments on a photo of some dude, while I can't even buy a comment? And I've tried. (I haven't really but the comment would have read kinda stupid if I hadn't added that. Not that it isn't anyway. I shoulda just stuck with calling your bro names. Oh well.)
How come you get six, make that seven, comments on a photo of some dude, while I can't even buy a comment? And I've tried. (I haven't really but the comment would have read kinda stupid if I hadn't added that. Not that it isn't anyway. I shoulda just stuck with calling your bro names. Oh well.)
15 Comments:
Oh my. That is a good one.
Thank you Amazing!!!
I'm all aflutter.
that is a very good picture of him...
Nice work..
is that him *points above to first commenter*?
Looks like the guy from lord of the rings - bastard!
I was aflutter once. Also, atwitter. Unfortuantely, I have never been aflicker or afluster.
But you have been a twit.
And a twat.
How come you get six, make that seven, comments on a photo of some dude, while I can't even buy a comment? And I've tried.
(I haven't really but the comment would have read kinda stupid if I hadn't added that. Not that it isn't anyway. I shoulda just stuck with calling your bro names. Oh well.)
How come you get six, make that seven, comments on a photo of some dude, while I can't even buy a comment? And I've tried.
(I haven't really but the comment would have read kinda stupid if I hadn't added that. Not that it isn't anyway. I shoulda just stuck with calling your bro names. Oh well.)
Oops - sorry 'bout that.
Double Post, Busted!
Oh yeah, Brooke, Ubie: Suck it.
this hotty hot birthday greeting quickly turned from "happy day brooke" to "suck it" talk. my bday isn't until february, i hope mine is so good.
Suck what? "It?" What's "it?"
Very well.
Yes, please explain to us Nick. What should we suck? Go ahead. Tell us.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home