Sunday, November 27, 2005

and now, for something completely different


i've been sleeping off black friday weekend.

i'll be back soon.

17 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

what is that? bubble tea?

10:28 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

yep.

and it smiled at me.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I've never had bubble tea but it looks damn tasty.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I've never heard of bubble tea. Or Black Friday. And your pic's bust.

X :)

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy anything cool on Friday...besides frilly underwear I mean, cause that was a given

8:41 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

i tried bubble tea once, watching it being made was a little more fun then drinking it though.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

I'm so out of it. I thought it was melted chocolate chip icecream in a cup.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Bubble tea is Thai, isn't it?

We have that here, too. I'm surprised West Coasters wouldn't have had it first, Knitty.

Oh, well. I've never had it because it doesn't sound very good to me.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bubble tea = Jin Ju Nai Cha in Chinese. I live in Taiwan and seriously EVERYONE drinks it. There are tea stands on every street corner selling it - among an array of green tea + fruit juice of your choice shaken with ice. Definitely one of my favorite things about this country.

5:31 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

Sis, check this out.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

harry and rock, dude.

It is I, Advocatus Diaboli. You may know me as Lord Duke Nick Seaman of Queue and Eh? fame.

I come bearing news of a brand-shitting-new interview!

Curse my unfortunate rhyme!

Little Miss Knit gives good interview, come and check it out! Right Now!

If you harbor any desire to ever be interviewed you will come and check this out!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Hi there, AA!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Your bubble tea picture ceases to interest me.

I have become bored, and that is unacceptable.

More neck kissing stories, please.

11:04 AM  
Blogger Modigliani said...

hmm... I too am stumped on "bubble tea" ... why bubbles?

It looks like a chocolate chip milkshake to me, and well, THAT sounds very tasty! :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

they are large tapioca pearls.

4:36 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

actually i think they call them buboes or boobies or something like that.

how the hell does your bro manage to get links into the comment box? is it a family privilege?

10:52 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I'm a fucking genius.

(a href="URL")WORDS YOU WOULD LIKE DISPLAYED(/a)

Replace the parentheses with karats or carrots. These things <<>>>><>><

don't forget the quote marks. very important.

in the end it should look like this.

Click Me

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home