Thursday, January 19, 2006

goddammit, i love brooke.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ginny!

  1. Early thermometers were filled with ginny instead of mercury.
  2. Ginny can not regurgitate.
  3. In the Spanish edition of Cluedo, ginny is the victim.
  4. Oranges, lemons, watermelons, pineapples and ginny are all berries!
  5. 68 percent of all UFO sightings are by ginny.
  6. Ginny has only one weakness - the colour yellow.
  7. It's bad luck to put ginny on a bed!
  8. Ginny will always turn right when leaving a cave.
  9. The opposite sides of ginny always add up to seven.
  10. All swans in England belong to ginny!
I am interested in - do tell me about

8 Comments:

Blogger Maddie said...

I just played this game with my ex's name, the asshole:

Pacman was originally called the assholeman.

I love this game

9:23 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

it's a good game.

i'm a berry!

10:33 PM  
Blogger MoMo said...

when did you change your name? i mean your blog name - not your real name - did i miss something?
how the hell can a watermelon be a berry? take a blueberry and a watermelon and put them side by side - how can they possibly be the same thing?

11:26 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Now I've got this image in my head of you and Freddie Mercury fighting to get into a glass tube.

Help.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Oh yeah, love the new pic, and the ginonymous monicker! :D

8:14 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I like Ginonymous in my lemonade.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Goddammit, I love Ginny!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger babyjewels said...

I love that thing. I'm going to do it too.

and also I just wanted to swing by and say hi.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home