I wish we humans came with detachable hair and could trade for a couple of days. You could have my straight hair for a while, and I could have your curly ones.
You could have yours back when it's really damp and I can't do a thing with it.
monkey: it was new years', it was a vodka tonica, and i repeat, it was cold. and three different individuals had managed to pour beer on my lap. neat!
ubie and pants: i'll take a pic of it first thing in the morning and then you can consider. it's curly as all get out and two-toned. it's never tidy, ever, unless it's really really short. but i will take your compliments! thank you for that.
the old gals that make up a large percentage of my customers think it's a hoot.
8 Comments:
Are you A. eating your own hand
B. smoking from a homemade apple pipe
C. drinking hot chocolate
Enquiring monkeys want to know.
I love your hair!
I wish we humans came with detachable hair and could trade for a couple of days. You could have my straight hair for a while, and I could have your curly ones.
You could have yours back when it's really damp and I can't do a thing with it.
I'd like to be in on the hair trade. Just for a few days.
monkey: it was new years', it was a vodka tonica, and i repeat, it was cold. and three different individuals had managed to pour beer on my lap. neat!
ubie and pants: i'll take a pic of it first thing in the morning and then you can consider. it's curly as all get out and two-toned. it's never tidy, ever, unless it's really really short. but i will take your compliments! thank you for that.
the old gals that make up a large percentage of my customers think it's a hoot.
It's your own fault for living in the great white north.
I love all the knit items you are wearing
What you need is a nice hot cup of Bovril. Warm you up a treat that will. Better still, some mulled wine.
goddamn hippie enclave that is lawrence will no longer let us smoke inside, so, we were on the porch.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home