Tuesday, February 14, 2006

valentine's day, and some news

this one is from a website called "creatures in my head". i thought it appropriate for val's day, as it's got red all over it, and a heart. i believe it's called "i hope you like it, i can't return it"..

oh lordy. the schedule at work is all effed up and i'm here then i'm not, then i close, then i have to be in at o-dark thirty to put away a million cartons of crap before friday when the district manager is in. apparently the only man in my life who's opinion of me i value. i mean reeeally value. as in, it buys my gas and groceries and whatnot.

but i checked the business email today when i went in, and once again, it seems he's displeased with us. as a store, i suppose. hell, i don't know what else to do. so i'm going to home depot tomorrow night to put in an app with Roomie A listed as a reference (because apparently, he's the favorite son of the Depot). so. just in case. in the interim, i'm going to merch the hell out of my store.

i've had this interesting reaction to my drugs. no, i don't feel nothing anymore..double negative? that is, i feel something. the one emotion that seems to slide through the depakote is rage. how pleasant. i get so mad, i want to hit people. any people. i want to slap them and point out just how difficult they make my life with their general stupidity. oh, my. what a fun change for me.

my doc's appt isn't until the 24th, however, and being that it's gratis (still have no health ins. still haven't heard from HR that i'm due any. another reason to love the depot, in advance) i can't miss it. i can't be oh, ungrateful. so in the meantime, i'm going to opt out of depakote before i hurt someone. myself included.

since my schedule got all wierd, and i ended up with a day off i hadn't planned on, i went to see Cap'n Euphemism. he played hookey from school and we went off to have an adventure or something. mostly, we made eyes at each other, walked around (we're poor), and watched movies on cable. finally got to see "the 40 year old virgin". which was funny. also, "orgazmo", also funny. both silly, both just what i needed. a tiny vacation from my mind-numbing soul-sucking job where i can't please fucking anyone, and from reality, more or less. it's still a new enough thing between he and i that we're yet in the honeymoon bit, where everything is basically good.

i'm not going to type anymore because i'm tired. and there's nothing interesting to say. i feel mean...grr.

5 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

Argh.

Hey, do you take an SSRI as well? When I started the Dep I was already taking Pzac, and the combo put me over. My fuse felt a lot shorter; I flipped out on a few people at work and school (on an unacceptable level even for me), and made a general ass out of myself for a few solid months before I made the connection. I also gained nearly 30 pounds. Wasn't lovin any of that shit, so I did end up going off of it. But I'd titrate, even if mildly. I think I did it over two weeks, but give yourself a little transition - suspect it'll be worth the trouble (if you think your chemistry's wiggin' now, just think what fun whipping it off the med could be).

Hang in there. I feel ya.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

You could just join my bloody rampage and riot in the streets.

12:16 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

'Course that's an option, too.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

How did you get a picture of my heart?

3:13 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

I want that picture on my wall.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home