Thursday, May 04, 2006

ginny 29, cancer 0



i got my pap smear results back today. god, i love that they make you come in to tell you *you're okay*...i like nothing better than getting cryptic calls from my gyno.

sick fuckers.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

I get a postcard, unless there's a problem.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I looked for a "Congratulations On Your Recent Pap Smear" card at the Hallmark store but they didn't have any.

Congrat anyway.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad it all worked out

3:06 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

ya know what? they have NEVER called or written after a pap. I feel so dirty

5:43 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I recently had a doctor point at a big blob on an MRI and say, "Huh, I wonder what THAT is?" It ended up not being anything to worry about, but jeez!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Well at least now you can go get that college degree that you always wanted, and in less than two weeks!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Whoa, I'm so glad you're pap's clear. Christ, I've been worried. I mean, who the hell want's sticking with some crap pap rap? No one, that's who. So go you!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

Geez, did they ask you if you were sitting down before they asked you to come in? THAT'S how they do it on TV.
I've never had one, I'm uncomfortable with the whole concept. I know, I know - that'll be of great comfort to me when I have cervical cancer one day.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

heh heh heh. Good for you.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home