Friday, April 21, 2006

sorry

i hadda do my taxes.

shave my legs.

been busy.

steely dan is going back on tour this year, and they're starting in the midwest. no one is as excited about this as me. except maybe joe. he's not come down from the ceiling yet.

i ran into one of those jesus-people who declared that had i more faith, i wouldn't have any other "conditions" or "disorders". i almost, *almost* punched her. her! right in the ovaries. these people make me so angry i'm almost without words. i'll post a running stream of terrible vulgarity and blasphemy later.

it's not that i have anything against jesus. he and my bro are like this (crosses fingers)..and it's not that i think he couldn't heal me or anyone else if he were so inclined. it's just that he doesn't. i see an awful lot of people, pious people, with the sniffles every spring. i could go on, and potentially piss a lot of people off, but i'll not. point is, faith healers of any persuasion are generally seen as quacks *for a reason*.

i won't pretend that crazy is catching if you won't pretend to be so goddamn holy, okay? 'kay.

6 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

yea, the whole faith healer thing never really did it for me, it always seems like such a money grab. yea, punch to the babymaker sounds about right.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Loz said...

what a smelly pirate hooker.

"cuz i'm not crazy and you're not nice - baby keep it to yourself"

9:56 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

What a ding dong. Tell me where the jesus person is and I'll punch 'em in the ovaries for you. Inconsiderate jesus droids make me SO angry!

On the up, I saw Steely Dan a few years ago and it was one of the most happy, fun concerts I've ever been to.

11:38 AM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

kitty: next time, it will be a punch to the ovaries, and then jail for me. sigh.

i'll take up a collection for bail.

loz: no shit. that is all.

pants: you've seen them? i am sooo jealous! i'm going this year, dammit. i require a road trip into the 21st century.

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steely Dan is the shizzle. In the parlance of our times. I'm ready. I'm ready for D.F.'s vampire-lookin'-ass and for W.B.'s bizzarre, non-sensical comments on whateverthefuck they'll get up and play. Hell, they could get up and just do an hour and a half of fucking torch songs, and not even explain it, just go on and on... I suspect I'd be enthralled...

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm shaving legs n taxes, I sure would love to help... taxes I mean

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home