Sunday, February 26, 2006

i invented something

the phrase "hippie-whipped"

definition: the act of being beaten across the face with a filthy Birkenstock

my new favorite thing i've said in near-incoherent conversation.

12 Comments:

Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

the hippies here are hardcore, they don't wear any shoes.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

It could also be getting dreadlocks whipped across your face.

8:28 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Deadlocks acrss the face could be really icky. I used to have this hippy friend with dreads, they smelled deadly. Like a dirty sponge.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like something that might happen after a good spronking...

9:09 PM  
Blogger Tumbleweed said...

It was wonderful to meet you! We will have to spend more time together the next time I am there. I hope you didn't get that phrase from using your shoe on your buddy after you left us! All you missed was really bad Mexican food, your timimg was great.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The one thing that has never happened to me.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

now the dreaded drealock smack? that could happen in my neighbourhood.

5:02 PM  
Blogger nikki said...

OMG I just choked. On Cab-Merlot. My jeans now sport a curious looking stain, but it was worth the addition of that term to my vocab. You're wicked hilarious, girl. You should submit this to the Urban Dictionary, if you haven't.

jj- I'll bet you've never... I feel another post coming on...

10:07 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

I used to be a skinny long haired hippy. Now I ain't. Is I whipped?

9:43 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Awesome.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Sysm said...

Sounds like a theme drink from Applebee's, to me.

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just googled the phrase, and by golly, it does look like you're the first one to use it.

I like it. I can see it making its way into popular usage. I'm going to start using it right now.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home