it does defy a certain...
yeah.
i have a new blogger to intro tonight. he's the new member i guess, to the lodge. this is uh, yeah. joe and i after really, hours and hours of signifigant drinking. if only they could see his hat just now.
but then again, tis the radiation power hat, and i have a camera phone (god bless mark mothersbaugh)
i suppose, though, given that I have a camera phone, that you can. You'll find evidcence of this posted at the end dof this blog. I'm going to let all spelling errors slide, as it's only fair to my loyal readers, my loyal, loyal readers, what really happens here at the LML (given that the secretary is drunk, himself),
G: What are we doing again?
J: We are introducing my illustrious presence upon the blogger community.
G: You mean the blogosphere (as she goes to pee) I hate men.
J: Why's that?
G; Just hold a sec... I can't here you over the flow of my urine. I can't here you over the flow of my urine. Please tell me you're not transcribing this. *flush*
J: Indeed I am.
G: No, fuck.
J: Quite so.
G: Well, then, I suppose if we're going to tell the world the truth, we need to tell them just what kind of a douchbag Nick (http://akugyaku.blogspot.com) really is.
J: I heartly agree. He passed up prime opportunity to partake in a meat platter, brew, dancing, and witty conversation, which he apparently passed up to engage in inspent self-abuse. Fuck him.
(We drank here, for a moment.)
(Then we chuckled at our own wittiness)
(Again)
G: Nick is a douche. Summer's Eve stock has lost value.
J: Word, mutha.
G: Nick is such a douce, Kansas is no longer a fire hazard.
J: I hate to disagree, but it is hard to beleve that your bro could achieve a level of douchebaggery that he could single-handedly contian the rampant blazes descending upon us with his own feminine freshness.
G: I feel fresh.
J: As well you should.
G: Don't you?
J: None of your beezwax, Ramona.
G: Let's call Pants.
J: Qua?
G: M Pants. Find out if she's feeling fresh. 'Cause if she is, then Nick's douchebaggery has spannned a continent.
J: As opposed to incontenince, which I suspect is rampant in his quest for freshness.
G: How do you suppose that quest is going?
J: We would have known, had he dones us the courtesy of calling our collective asses back. I even left him a message in the name of his Lord, his God, and yet, he has still declined to return the call. Thus, his abject protestations will do him little measure as he descends to hell.
G: Word.
J: to you mutha
yeah, so here's a pic of the traffic cone we stole. i cna't seem to find the other picture at this late hour. we're gonne go watch Family Guy.
nighty night.
drive safe
eat shit
bleah
g
and j
i have a new blogger to intro tonight. he's the new member i guess, to the lodge. this is uh, yeah. joe and i after really, hours and hours of signifigant drinking. if only they could see his hat just now.
but then again, tis the radiation power hat, and i have a camera phone (god bless mark mothersbaugh)
i suppose, though, given that I have a camera phone, that you can. You'll find evidcence of this posted at the end dof this blog. I'm going to let all spelling errors slide, as it's only fair to my loyal readers, my loyal, loyal readers, what really happens here at the LML (given that the secretary is drunk, himself),
G: What are we doing again?
J: We are introducing my illustrious presence upon the blogger community.
G: You mean the blogosphere (as she goes to pee) I hate men.
J: Why's that?
G; Just hold a sec... I can't here you over the flow of my urine. I can't here you over the flow of my urine. Please tell me you're not transcribing this. *flush*
J: Indeed I am.
G: No, fuck.
J: Quite so.
G: Well, then, I suppose if we're going to tell the world the truth, we need to tell them just what kind of a douchbag Nick (http://akugyaku.blogspot.com) really is.
J: I heartly agree. He passed up prime opportunity to partake in a meat platter, brew, dancing, and witty conversation, which he apparently passed up to engage in inspent self-abuse. Fuck him.
(We drank here, for a moment.)
(Then we chuckled at our own wittiness)
(Again)
G: Nick is a douche. Summer's Eve stock has lost value.
J: Word, mutha.
G: Nick is such a douce, Kansas is no longer a fire hazard.
J: I hate to disagree, but it is hard to beleve that your bro could achieve a level of douchebaggery that he could single-handedly contian the rampant blazes descending upon us with his own feminine freshness.
G: I feel fresh.
J: As well you should.
G: Don't you?
J: None of your beezwax, Ramona.
G: Let's call Pants.
J: Qua?
G: M Pants. Find out if she's feeling fresh. 'Cause if she is, then Nick's douchebaggery has spannned a continent.
J: As opposed to incontenince, which I suspect is rampant in his quest for freshness.
G: How do you suppose that quest is going?
J: We would have known, had he dones us the courtesy of calling our collective asses back. I even left him a message in the name of his Lord, his God, and yet, he has still declined to return the call. Thus, his abject protestations will do him little measure as he descends to hell.
G: Word.
J: to you mutha
yeah, so here's a pic of the traffic cone we stole. i cna't seem to find the other picture at this late hour. we're gonne go watch Family Guy.
nighty night.
drive safe
eat shit
bleah
g
and j


5 Comments:
Was that verbatium? LOL, drunk people in Kansas are funnier than in California.
The night isn't complete until you can't hear over the flow of your own urine and you've stollen a parking cone.
I'm feeling fresh, freshly disabled.
My douchebaggery apparently knows no bounds.
That may have been the point we were indicating. It's a little hazy...
I can smell him in Chicago.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home