posted by ginonymous at 10:18 PM
YES!!!
Could you put those words on a hat for me?Or get them added to the U.S. Constitution?
oh mygoodness. I wish we had made my grandmother cross-stich stitch stuff like that before she died. that would have been kickass.
Best cross stitch ever!
That needs to be on a pillow.
Although I can't sew, I can embroider and cross-stitch.In fact, Gin and I could open a boutique called "Nick is..."
todd: prolly no on the constitution, but yes to the hat..i'll begin seeking out the appropriate hat immediately.knitty: i was inspired by a bit of needlework my old roomie's grandma had done "When in doubt mumble, when in trouble, delegate.."i think smartassery is well suited for expression via cross stitch.pants: my humble thanks!brooke: i agree. i think it shall be so.ubie: i love it! let's do it!
can i have one, but in red?
absolutely you can, but do you want it in pillow or hat form?
the best part about it is, he is in fact a douche.
HEY!
Oh, look. The douche finally bothered to show up.
omg I love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
13 Comments:
YES!!!
Could you put those words on a hat for me?
Or get them added to the U.S. Constitution?
oh
my
goodness.
I wish we had made my grandmother cross-stich stitch stuff like that before she died. that would have been kickass.
Best cross stitch ever!
That needs to be on a pillow.
Although I can't sew, I can embroider and cross-stitch.
In fact, Gin and I could open a boutique called "Nick is..."
todd: prolly no on the constitution, but yes to the hat..i'll begin seeking out the appropriate hat immediately.
knitty: i was inspired by a bit of needlework my old roomie's grandma had done "When in doubt mumble, when in trouble, delegate.."
i think smartassery is well suited for expression via cross stitch.
pants: my humble thanks!
brooke: i agree. i think it shall be so.
ubie: i love it! let's do it!
can i have one, but in red?
absolutely you can, but do you want it in pillow or hat form?
the best part about it is, he is in fact a douche.
HEY!
Oh, look. The douche finally bothered to show up.
omg I love you
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home