Thursday, January 24, 2008

nothing in particular..

* random Mel Brooks quote on the side of my web browser: "Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."

* the cover story on this months' Wired magazine is "Why Things Suck" with a picture of Sarah Silverman. Somehow this strikes me as absurdly funny. Also, see article on "Fantasy Love Hotels"...probably NSFW but oh so compelling...

* about a month ago, I found a $50 bill in the snow. Awesome, but I probably used up my random good luck for the year..

* why hasn't Boston Legal been affected by the writers' strike? Because it's got to be completely ad libbed. Who writes like that?

Anyway, it's quiet here at work today. Odd for me, but good for my blood pressure.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

since when are you blogging again?

9:49 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

yeah, i know. mock me.

aren't you at least a little glad to see me again? snif...

8:13 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

I am! always.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

Liar.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home