So I'm going to try something new..
I'm not going to bitch about politics, or local numbskulls, or the way people drive, or how busy it's been at work, or how PO'd I am that I missed my visit with my brother because of what I see as creepy business practices at prominent downtown St. Louis hotels.
In fact, I'm going to try and not complain at all and go back to what I started this blog for in the first place: as a journal for myself.
An old friend found my blog via Facebook, I think, and wrote me an email to tell me how much she enjoyed my Zombie Contingency Plan post - and it makes me think about how I've been neglecting my blog, and how I'm using as so so so many others do - just to vent. There's more to life than complaining, and God knows I shouldn't spend more time than I already do reflecting on my own anger. I get tired of being mad, and unlike Todd in Kentucky, I'm not funny about it.
So this is (yet) another Hello to the world, and to myself. I just want to track the time and keep up with myself. This is one of the many things I do for myself that I've let sorta fall by the wayside because there are other things that take precedence when they should all be equal - that is, the things I try to do for others, and the things I try to do for myself.
So if anyone's reading, it's nice to have you here, and if no one is, hello to myself when I come back in a year to find out where I was.
In fact, I'm going to try and not complain at all and go back to what I started this blog for in the first place: as a journal for myself.
An old friend found my blog via Facebook, I think, and wrote me an email to tell me how much she enjoyed my Zombie Contingency Plan post - and it makes me think about how I've been neglecting my blog, and how I'm using as so so so many others do - just to vent. There's more to life than complaining, and God knows I shouldn't spend more time than I already do reflecting on my own anger. I get tired of being mad, and unlike Todd in Kentucky, I'm not funny about it.
So this is (yet) another Hello to the world, and to myself. I just want to track the time and keep up with myself. This is one of the many things I do for myself that I've let sorta fall by the wayside because there are other things that take precedence when they should all be equal - that is, the things I try to do for others, and the things I try to do for myself.
So if anyone's reading, it's nice to have you here, and if no one is, hello to myself when I come back in a year to find out where I was.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home