posted by ginonymous at 1:49 PM
Ooh, a space cadet! Can I be one, too?
PERFECT.
Dammit, Ubie stole my line again.
Is your brother okay? He took his blog down completely.
fox: let's hope so.ubie, brooke: dammit, i want to be a space cadet. how is that any less noble than wanting to be, say, a telemarketer? that's it! i'm a galactic telemarketer.billy: let's do it. get your shite and let's move to wales. todd: i have a feeling he's up to some kind of redesign. i dropped you an email, re: nick. not boobies, i'm afraid.
I'm good. I was hiding. People were calling me terrible names. It was awful. I shall seek bloody revenge.
MESSAGE
digital camera samsung digimax casio digital camera camera digital evision digital camera canon powershot
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
8 Comments:
Ooh, a space cadet! Can I be one, too?
PERFECT.
Dammit, Ubie stole my line again.
Is your brother okay? He took his blog down completely.
fox: let's hope so.
ubie, brooke: dammit, i want to be a space cadet. how is that any less noble than wanting to be, say, a telemarketer?
that's it! i'm a galactic telemarketer.
billy: let's do it. get your shite and let's move to wales.
todd: i have a feeling he's up to some kind of redesign. i dropped you an email, re: nick. not boobies, i'm afraid.
I'm good. I was hiding. People were calling me terrible names. It was awful. I shall seek bloody revenge.
MESSAGE
digital camera samsung digimax
casio digital camera
camera digital evision
digital camera canon powershot
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home