Bring it on, bitches!

a "dance off"? does this stuff really happen? the answer, apparently is yes. and here i was thinking it was only a plot point in horrible, horrible movies.
while it still involves violence, and spotlights all that's wrong with people, at least it doesn't have anything to do with hurricanes, abortions, BTK, or my credit rating. also, when they interviewed the cops on television, you could see that they were masking giggles as hard as they could.
i had to put up a new post, or risk losing my entire male readership.
winks.
AA


12 Comments:
You know you wanna go.
The Dynamic Steppers and White Tigers don't fuck around. Drill team is hardcore, yo.
i missed commenting on the last post cos, well, i didn't have internet access - is it too late to agree that M is a scumbag?
good to see that at least in kansas people know what's worth fighting for - we know what the drummers did with their instruments, but what about the horn players?
no worries - you're not gonna lose your macho readership.
btw - whatever happened to that bitch belonging to anthony?
You mean me? I served my pennance, now I am back to normal. Thanks for asking in such a, you know, pleasant manner.
There was a dance-off on my blog recently. It was all very exciting. And a little gay.
a-ha! What a bunch of pathetic cheeseballs. I guess this is right up there with parents brawling it out at their kiddie's soccer games.
I think some people need to get a LIFE!
What was that! I checked it out and that blew my mind. The one mom slicing the other woman with a box cutter?? CRAZY. I couldn't help but laugh at people's narrow perspective of what matters.
I think I preferred the canada flag - what the hell is that thing meant to be?
It's The Fleshreaper.
he collects torsos.
just think, all they really needed to do was turn left. or take their undies off without removing their pants.
Nick, would you dance with me? I love to dance.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home