if a blog could laugh..
this would make it giggle like a scoolgirl.
i got nothing. today was better. this weekend brings birthday party and friends from work, school and even (potentially) those miscreants from larryville, including an ex of mine that i'm probably still in love with. sigh. i love autumn. i'm thinking of having a birthday cake made that reads in spanish. don't know why, seemed funny earlier when i was tripping on decongestants.
i have noticed that i write more eloquently when my mind is a little pained, so if i seem flip tonight, it only means that i feel bettah. which calls for a tasteless joke:
q: what does george bush think about roe v. wade?
a: he doesn't care how people get out of new orleans.
cheers!
AA
i got nothing. today was better. this weekend brings birthday party and friends from work, school and even (potentially) those miscreants from larryville, including an ex of mine that i'm probably still in love with. sigh. i love autumn. i'm thinking of having a birthday cake made that reads in spanish. don't know why, seemed funny earlier when i was tripping on decongestants.
i have noticed that i write more eloquently when my mind is a little pained, so if i seem flip tonight, it only means that i feel bettah. which calls for a tasteless joke:
q: what does george bush think about roe v. wade?
a: he doesn't care how people get out of new orleans.
cheers!
AA


21 Comments:
Nothing better than a few whiskies and a bottle of Nyquil to clear the mind.
dennis leary had a bit in his comedy routine about nyquil, and i couldn't agree more. problem is, the bastards give me the non-drowsy type, ergo, i'm still awake. as are you. do you ever sleep?
Yeah, I remember that learyism from his stage show. I just wish he'd gimme a fuckin' cigarette!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How can we not be talking about the guy who mowed "Fuck You" into his lawn? That guy is my personal hero. Fuck his stupid neighbors, why can't they mind their own goddamn business.
That's the best thing to happen in Omaha since... well, ever.
"including an ex of mine that i'm probably still in love with"
That surely deserves more than a throw away line, I think we need more detail here.
In terms of what Bush thinks of roe v. wade, I hear he asked Rummy to put 50 bucks on roe taking a dive in the third.
I want to marry the man who mowed "Fuck You" into his lawn. That's my kind of man.
Me too, and I'm not even gay.
although one might think that from my name. I assure you this is just attrition from a failed coup.
cali/fox: i read the deleted comment. please please email me.
anthony's bitch, ubie, MP: amen. it was just one of those inspiring things that always happens in another town. sigh..
herge: not telling anymore. not yet.
Yeah, i thought you might have read it. Thank you for asking me to email, i appreciate your support - if i need to i will. Otherwise I'll probably post about it sometime.
D'ya think anthony's bitch might be canadian? its just a wild guess.
I just left that website on evil petting zoo's blog. His neighbor's bitched about his lawn today. HA! That'll learn em!
Please ignore that extra apostrophe. I have no idea where that came from.
Cali - Not Canadian. Kansish. It's me, Nick. I lost a war recently and the war crimes tribunal has seen fit to adorn me with this moniker unitl further notice.
Further notice? He said three days!
I wrote that before I read the treaty, get off my back.
So is today your birthday?
today is my birthday MP!
i'm going to write a special birthday blog.
and cali, just for what it's worth. you've always had input and support for me, and for owl, and pretty much insight for people everywhere i see you. so if there's anything i can do for you (send you a tumbleweed? fresh off the prairie) please don't hesitate.
that's all. it's not obligation, it's just that us loons have to stick together sometimes. you're not going through it alone, not with us lot having your back.
Thank you for your kind words and your support, AA. It really does help to have that kind of support. Unfortunately i doubt if they allow tumbleweeds to be taken in - they don't allow anything else after all.
Thanks again - I'll let you know how it goes! I'm feeling a little more positive about it today than i was yesterday, maybe thats a good sign.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home