When we were kiddies our kittens used to bring us "presents." Nice how they save the best bits for you, eh?
I wish I could have a cat. Wah! I've been thinking about getting a fish for months but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the commitment. No wonder I don't have boyfriend, I can't even commit to a fighting fish.
As Loz will confirm, cats are considered vermin in Australia and shot if out and about after dark. It's because they are exterminating all the native animals.
Well, we do try and kill the feral cats, as Bob said. They're a menace, and they kill the animals we'd like to keep alive. It's not like we're shooting pet cats after curfew, though that would be funny as I don't like cats.
And ner, he tried to feed his baby to a CROCODILE! not a cat. hrm. I guess that's slightly worse.
10 Comments:
ewww...
my dogs bring us birds.. baby birds..
it makes me cry
Ah, the wonders of grateful pets. Don't you think they're really thinking, "I wonder what color she'll turn when I bring this one home."
Roll the mice in a paprika rub, bread them, and drop them into a fry daddy for about four minutes.
Then throw them away.
The cats don't need all that grease.
But mice are so cute with just a little breading.
When we were kiddies our kittens used to bring us "presents." Nice how they save the best bits for you, eh?
I wish I could have a cat. Wah! I've been thinking about getting a fish for months but I'm not sure if I'm ready for the commitment. No wonder I don't have boyfriend, I can't even commit to a fighting fish.
As Loz will confirm, cats are considered vermin in Australia and shot if out and about after dark. It's because they are exterminating all the native animals.
Really, WBB? I thought that guy who ran around in his shorts saying "Crikey!" was responsible for that.
What, the one that tries to feed his offspring to them?
Enough of the cork dangling cat-shooting crims of Oz, and explain what "firmly accomplished" means.
Well, we do try and kill the feral cats, as Bob said. They're a menace, and they kill the animals we'd like to keep alive. It's not like we're shooting pet cats after curfew, though that would be funny as I don't like cats.
And ner, he tried to feed his baby to a CROCODILE! not a cat. hrm. I guess that's slightly worse.
Yes, my cat used to bring home lots of dead birds and mice and leave them at the foot of my bed. Look what I brought you mom!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home