Thursday, October 20, 2005

half nekkid thursday debut

and i think, my 50th post? craziness.

and this will be my debut into the world of HNT. i give you this stunning photo of my left leg.



see those two small bruises? those are 2 of 11 (!) that i count on my legs right now, and i feel they are a direct product of my place of employment. there's also a nice one on my right shoulder, and a doozy on my hip. however, this photo came out the cleanest, and i'm not yet prepared to take my pants off for the internet. no matter *how much money* you promise to send me. no can do.

which is an interesting segue into:

i had my interview today with the big guy at my other place of employment, and they offered me one hell of a deal if i leave big brown and come to work full time for them. hmmm...so you're offering me more money to work at just one place, to take two days off a week, and run my own store? hmm..

and more photographs, this time of the new 'do.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

I love the new do (and cool pic) but I'm not pleased with the 11 bruises AT ALL. Hope you're being kind to yourself :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I'm not prepared to take my pants off for the internet either, but I'll write all about it.

Cute hair!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

The packages get all drunk and then beat on her. I've had to kick so much box ass it's not even funny.

Way to go on the job, sister, I think you will find that this greatly enhances your mood and well-being.


I said box ass.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Spectacular new do, you go-getting go-girl do-well!

You're gonna become some unaproachable yahoo. I can see it.

When you've got the new job take your old employers to court and get paid for the bruises. Bastards.

Do this HNT thing all the time. :D

5:05 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Somebody spell unapproachable.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

AA has an ouchie! At least your hair looks hot!

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have any pants on posting here so I feel qualified to see said leg photos

4:11 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

everyone: i love my silly striped hair. i think since i've given notice at the UPS now, and they know i'm leaving, i can get away with changing the color of it every few days or so. kind of like i did in high school.

nick said box ass.

my owies are healing.

MQ: it's not really half-nekkid tuesday if you don't post pics of it, no?

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home