Wednesday, November 23, 2005

postscript II

and now i know this as well:

he wanted to kiss me as badly as i wanted him to. when he kisses me gently, it electrifying, forcefully and i end up walking around with this shit-eating grin on my face all day long.

i have something new to be thankful for this year, it seems.

10 Comments:

Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I am sooooooo jealous! And you never did tell me what you wanted to talk to me about.

4:01 PM  
Blogger diadima said...

shit eating grins rock

4:10 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

You wanted him to kiss you badly? Well, I guess that leaves you somewhere to go...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

if there were ever thanksgiving presents, that would be a great one..

12:16 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I am thankful I'm no longer with a cheating scumbag and that I escaped the dysfunctional family Thanksgiving with my extended, local family.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Loz said...

aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
i'm very excited. very, very.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Hee hee. What fun.

Of course, if he winds up to be a jerk, I'll have to beat his head in with a baseball bat.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Celti said...

Oh, that's a wonderful feeling. I'm happy for you. :)

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved kissing you too baby

11:36 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

In your dreams Calzone.

Ah yes, the electrifying kiss is always the best. I like the ones that make my fur stand up on end.

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home