posted by ginonymous at 11:37 AM
I heart you I heart you a lot.
i thought you might like this one. that is actually *or rather, was* his number at work. call early and often.
I'm putting his number in my cell phone NOW. I often find myself at the store unsure of which laundry detergent, tampon size, tp, etc (you get the picture) to purchase. I'm sure he'll be very helpful.
haha... I wonder how that would work out with the time difference
Sometimes I get that not-so-fresh feeling.
AWESOME.
cotton gin.
Sometimes, I can't decide between fingering my girlfriend or simply going down on her. I think he can help.
michelle..i just inhaled soda into my lungs. i'm certain he would be happy to help.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
I heart you
I heart you a lot.
i thought you might like this one. that is actually *or rather, was* his number at work. call early and often.
I'm putting his number in my cell phone NOW. I often find myself at the store unsure of which laundry detergent, tampon size, tp, etc (you get the picture) to purchase. I'm sure he'll be very helpful.
haha... I wonder how that would work out with the time difference
Sometimes I get that not-so-fresh feeling.
AWESOME.
cotton gin.
Sometimes, I can't decide between fingering my girlfriend or simply going down on her.
I think he can help.
michelle..
i just inhaled soda into my lungs. i'm certain he would be happy to help.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home