if you came here on your own, you'd be dead..
gah. more insomnia. the upshot is that i downloaded the new Kaiser Chiefs album, and so far, it kicks ass. moreoever, i had the quiet time to do a little more research for my garden. as of now, it's an unfortunate thing that J and I have dubbed "The Dirt Circle" which seems incredibly filthy to me.
i've got to get back in the habit of updating, no?
there's much to tell, but i fear it would bore the world at large, so i'll just keep pattering on about whatever's amusing and going on now-ish.
love to all.
i've got to get back in the habit of updating, no?
there's much to tell, but i fear it would bore the world at large, so i'll just keep pattering on about whatever's amusing and going on now-ish.
love to all.


4 Comments:
I love the Kaiser Chiefs! I've been meaning to download the new album, but I forget things easily. Like... my name.
I think the name "Dirt Circle" is lovely and apt for a garden. Be proud of the dirt! Dirt is essential.
Patter away. Spring is here and all seems so much better. Ah Spring.
It's not just a dirt circle; it's a blank canvas.
glad to see you are not dead or tied up in a shed in some remote area of Arkansas. I was worried there for a minute!
- b
, by assuring him that, after closing his eyes, he would see pictures or have ideas, which I requested him to boniva communicate to me.. Yessir--three hundred diovan dollars.. In conversation with the patient, an unpleasant xanax episode occurred.. The manifold problems of consciousness in their diflucan entirety can be examined only through an analysis of the hysterical mental process.. At midnight they came home delightedly: Polly, as I said, wild to tell soma me the story of victory; only both the pretty Walton girls said: Cousin Frederic, you did not come near me all the evening...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home