Friday, May 25, 2007

no excuses

i can't tell you where i've been, it's not all that exciting.

yes, life as a sucessfully non-single person is good, very good. i do only half the cooking, half the cleaning, and he brought cats and is damn good with a grill.

here's the scoop. tomorrow night, while he is at work, i intend to tie-dye his white underpants.

stay tuned..

6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Tie-dye them? I think you should eat away the crotches with acid.

8:01 AM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

goodness, but that's interesting.

i taught him how to use the sewing machine today..we made him a new, and incredibly loud shirt for work.

domesticity suits me more than i thought..

9:08 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Ewwwww....boys' underpants are stinky.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

psychedelic

9:59 PM  
Blogger jazzbonejoe said...

Please, reserve your acid-eating and tye-dying to the pairs I've blown the ass out of already. It would be a shame to waste "stinky underpants" with an intact seat.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

I hope tha the grilling and cats are seperate activities.

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home