Saturday, July 28, 2007

i am concerned..

JoBu has two younger brothers, the youngest of which is getting married this next weekend. As we speak (?), he's at the strangest bachelor party I've ever heard of. All I can say for certain is that he's been gone since about 10am, and went somewhere to meet people with beer and guns. I called him yesterday and asked him to pick up detergent on his way home, and he said certainly, as he had to stop and pick up bullets as well.

Apparently he knows a place that sells both bullets and detergent.

I hope he left me in his will.

2 Comments:

Blogger jazzbonejoe said...

JoBu lives! He was not Dick Cheney'd by a bunch of drunken rednecks! His shoulder hurts from shotgun recoil! Bastardry!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Varmints!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home