Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ripway Stinks

Oh wow. And in previewing the post that backed up the above statement, I've lost everything I wrote.

Apparently this isn't the day to blog.

Can someone with an intelligent opinion suggest an image-hosting service? Danke.

I will improve my karma and try again tomorrow.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ubermilf said...

Maybe the space rain is interfering with your connection.

12:00 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

no kidding. i'd tell you more space rain stories, but his natural silliness has turned to an evil snarkiness and he's mean. i didn't know being stupid would eventually turn you mean, but am not surprised.

9:29 AM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

Take the ends of the earth, plat them into love pigtails, and tie them with wishes. Or get a web host and forget "image" hosts.

Did I tell you lately that I love you?

9:41 PM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

i hope your love adds to my account at the karma bank.

i've a friend who refers to himself as "overdrawn at the karma bank"...i always liked that image. and you're correct. i need to can this, if i'm serious about blogging.

sigh. i tired.

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been using Photobucket.com for years and never troubles for me

5:38 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

Flickr. And ripway is awesome, I've used them for years.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home