in other news
http://www.cnn.com/POLLSERVER/results/18889.exclude.html
i don't know enough HTML yet to just make a pretty link. but it's not a pretty poll.
also, USA today has determined that we spend more time trying to find people gone missing if they happen to be attractive, white and female. which is okay for me, but not so much for men and minorities.
sigh.
i don't know enough HTML yet to just make a pretty link. but it's not a pretty poll.
also, USA today has determined that we spend more time trying to find people gone missing if they happen to be attractive, white and female. which is okay for me, but not so much for men and minorities.
sigh.


7 Comments:
Two things: one, have your brother give you a cheat sheet for linking and stuff.
two, aren't we the people supposed to be in charge of the government? 98% of us think they aren't acting in our best interest? Shouldn't WE be DOING something about it, then?
Boy, that sounded bossy. Your brother gave LoLo or Melanie or someone a cheat sheet; I'm sure he could make one for you.
not at all! being given a list of things to tackle is just up my alley. i'm probably a little more anal-retentive than i'd like to be.
and yes, it's supposed to be our gov't, so what the hell? i just have a hard time with 98%. bush sure is a uniter, ain't he?
I find that really odd when you factor in 52% of the country is essentially getting their way. Maybe only democrats vote on CNN.
there's that old saying about "lies, damn lies and statistics"..while i certainly don't think this poll is scientific, it's absolutely telling about who watches CNN, who surfs the 'net, and so on.
i was at a restaurant the other night, eating at the bar, and they had the TV muted but on Fox News, and at one point, the commentator called Oliver Stone's movies left-wing liberal conspiracy theory propaganda films. i almost snorted cazuela right out me nose. fair and balanced my shiny white ass.
Oh there's someting wrong with me today. Amazing anon, I'm sorry but I am going to explain this.
I was first of all delighted that you included yourself in the attractive white female bunch. Great body image, you must be feeling good. Excellent.
However, I then snickered at you looking for a list of things to tackle up your alley, followed by spluttering a bit at your anal-retentiveness. Finally I was rolling about laughing to discover that your fair and balanced ass is shiny white.
Honestly, I don't know what's come over me. I should probably go and scrub up in the shower for a while.
attractive, white, female, well what are we doing sitting infront of our PC's we should in stead be out hunting for that poor girl.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home