Saturday, October 08, 2005

oh god, no

17 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

What a terrific story...it's better than the picture!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

'The Horror' was the first thing I clicked on, terrible!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I thought pants would be... you know, right up your alley, Pants.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. Actually reminds me of a time many years ago when Captain Beefheart tried on a pair of leather trousers belonging to a mutual friends mother! Actually they suited him.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

HA!

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, the auction is over! I missed out again.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Nick, there are good pants and bad pants...those are very bad pants.

1:42 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

That is the best eBay description I have ever read. It should be published in short story form.

Poor bad pants. So maligned, so ignored. I hope they find the right home this time.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you don't scare me.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

"Black leather pants," said the nun. "Does it indeed?" asked the vicar.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Owl, that is lovely.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

How about a new post you dirt whore?

1:05 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

I guess you are a dirt whore and not a dirty whore.

What does a dirt whore do, one wonders?

1:06 AM  
Blogger CheyenneWay said...

Bah, four out of five aint so bad.

I am not a member of Queen.
I do not like motorcycles.
I am not Rod Stewart.
I am not French.
I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.


I just wish I could have caught the bid in time dagnabit. Oh well I like "P"leather pants better

8:35 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

so you're still cruising for Tranny-Ass, then?

2:16 PM  
Blogger FRITZ said...

Oh, so funny.

4:17 AM  
Blogger Roberto Iza Valdés said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home