Saturday, October 15, 2005

still life with cat



that's Faraday, and those are my legs. she's a little needy and insists on sitting on me if i hold still long enough.

i can use a camera. i feel whole again.

16 Comments:

Blogger Fella said...

Faraday is a retard. SO are your legs.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

Nick, why are you so rude to your sister? I know how nice she is to you. I hope she wins the lotto and all you get is an autographed picture of Dakota Fanning and membership in the Ashton Kutcher fan club.

Maybe he'll punk you!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Knitty Kitty said...

hahaha nick getting punked...

Something involving breaking his iPod I'm sure...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I'm fairly certain that you are not qualified to comment on Ginny and my's relationship, Ubermilf.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Great legs, great cat...one of these days I'll actually get a digital camera myself.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Ubermilf said...

That very well may be, but it doesn't change the fact that I would love to see what you'd say to Ashton Kutcher if you met him face to face.

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha. Isn't Dakota Fanning about the most annoying child star ever. Nick could use her to beat Ashton to death with and kill two birds with one stone - so to speak.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Fella said...

GENIUS!

11:47 AM  
Blogger ginonymous said...

ubie: he always insults my cat. it's cause she's smarter than he is.

kk: if someone breaks an iPod around here, i'll use nick to hit them. that is, i'll have him hit them. that's how much i love Squirt.

WBB: you're back! you disappeared and now you're back. i think "creepy" trumps "annoying".

12:33 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

No I arn't.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Faraday is a gorgeous feline specimen. Is there anything cuter than the chin of a cat? I think not.

Sibling rivalry chat makes me homesick for my childhood.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Spirit Of Owl said...

More cat pics and legs please.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

Yes, more cat pics. With Ashton Kutcher please.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

I hate you.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

You love me. And you want me. And you want Owl too.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Fella said...

at the same time. yeah.

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home